I want to book NOW

Geordiebird

Well last night i booked my disney holiday for July 2011 so i am just waiting to book our cruise for while we are there.

And i hate to wait that is why i booked my holiday yesterday, which was the day the holidays came on sale.

I think it will be a carnaval 3 night one and i just have to keep it a secret from my son.

Well last night i booked my disney holiday for July 2011 so i am just waiting to book our cruise for while we are there.

And i hate to wait that is why i booked my holiday yesterday, which was the day the holidays came on sale.

I think it will be a carnaval 3 night one and i just have to keep it a secret from my son.

Yay!! Isn't it exciting? No turning back now...

I have most of my cruise vacation booked except for the flight from home to the port. I also hate waiting but I know that the prices for the flights will go down. Patience is my word of the day.

Want to know how to keep the secret? Just imagine the look on his face when you take him to the airplane. Precious.

Have a great trip!!

Yay!! Isn't it exciting? No turning back now...

I have most of my cruise vacation booked except for the flight from home to the port. I also hate waiting but I know that the prices for the flights will go down. Patience is my word of the day.

Want to know how to keep the secret? Just imagine the look on his face when you take him to the airplane. Precious.

Have a great trip!!

he knows we are going back to florida its the cruise i will keep a secret til the day i hope

Archived