past guest number

JNicho4920

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer.....I just got off my first cruise and as everyone has advised, I'm hooked.....I am looking to book another cruise next march or april.....I have no idea where to find my past guest number....can anyone help me with this

Thank you

Terri

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer.....I just got off my first cruise and as everyone has advised, I'm hooked.....I am looking to book another cruise next march or april.....I have no idea where to find my past guest number....can anyone help me with this

Thank you

Terri

Login to Carnival.com, then click on your name. The next screen you see should have that info.

Login to Carnival.com, then click on your name. The next screen you see should have that info.

We have a cruise booked and when I read your comment, I went to the site to see if it had my number on it. It said it didn't but I know my number and tried to enter it. It said that the number was already assigned to another person. Not that it really matters but I thought it was odd that it wouldn't take it.

We have a cruise booked and when I read your comment, I went to the site to see if it had my number on it. It said it didn't but I know my number and tried to enter it. It said that the number was already assigned to another person. Not that it really matters but I thought it was odd that it wouldn't take it.

Did you register it with a different email addy in the past?

Archived