Breakfast

gonole1972

We ordered room service and ate breakfast on our balcony a few times. They give you scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit, pastries. It was great. Also, the park cafe was absolutley wonderful. The breakfast sandwiches were awesome and the bagels were really good too. We did do breakfast at the windjammer, and it was fine, no problem with lots of people at all and the food was good.

I've only been on Carnival before - I understand that on RC many of the restaurants charge a cover? Is this just the "high-end" restaurants?

I'm hoping (given that it isn't the cheapest ship to cruise on) that most restaurants are included in the cost....

We ordered room service and ate breakfast on our balcony a few times. They give you scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit, pastries. It was great. Also, the park cafe was absolutley wonderful. The breakfast sandwiches were awesome and the bagels were really good too. We did do breakfast at the windjammer, and it was fine, no problem with lots of people at all and the food was good.

I just love the idea of ordering room service and eating breakfast on your balcony. I will do this on our cruise in May. What other items are offered on the room service menu?

Archived