Maitre D' QM2

guardia

Sure!

Equal parts charm, efficiency and professionalism with a dash of deviishnessl!:p

Hee hee,

little chance of Sir M being able to do anything with those ingredients :eek:

Now, if it involved rudeness, sarcasm, deviousness and obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception he'd be in with a shout. :D

J

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Margatebne,

I was on QM2 last in nov 2009 in Princess Grill for 3 weeks, whilst I thought the service from the waiting staff was excellent, the Maitre D's including Sandre Raneiro could have been better & were nothing like the excellent Mr Acler from my May crossing in Queens Grill and indeed even Mr Chambers himself from the excellent QE2 Queens Grill would have I am sure been more accommodating especially when I mentioned a few miner complaints to the Maitre D's which were not addressed as well as both QG Restaurants on both QM2 & QE2!!! I will still book PG grade again as food & service overall wonderful but if the fare was good I'd always by choice book Queens Grill!!!

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Anyone know who the Maitre D's will be on the September 12th TA from NY? I've been reading these wonderful reviews, and we're hoping Mr. Acler, Mr. Ranieri will be aboard. How does one get this information?

Thank-you.

Archived