Does anyone have a dry docking timeline for Celebrity ships?

Aim1

Or does anyone know which one will be dry docked in April?

Just curious as it looks like my other half will be working on it, I'm more of a ship geek than him and I wanted to know what ship it is! :o

Or does anyone know which one will be dry docked in April?

Just curious as it looks like my other half will be working on it, I'm more of a ship geek than him and I wanted to know what ship it is! :o

Celebrity usually does not announce dry-docks until the ships are ready to come out. They did however announce that Constellation will be going in this April as part of a revitalization plan of the M class ships.

Here is a link to what will be done...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000mFR8iL7y4tQ2VUrvppat_M3:12hdebebp?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2010-01-08&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

Celebrity usually does not announce dry-docks until the ships are ready to come out. They did however announce that Constellation will be going in this April as part of a revitalization plan of the M class ships.

I just called customer service and asked if they had an approximate date for the Summit revitalization....nope. ;)

Archived