Buying wine in Ft.Lauderdale

JellyBean07

My DH and I prefer white wines (med. to sweet variety) and blush wines. Any suggestions of what we can buy at Total Wines to take onboard?

Total wines in Fort Lauderdale is a huge store and their selection of any type of wine quite extensive.

I am a certified sommelier and have been there a few times; enough times to have conversations with their sales staff who all seem very knowledgeable and well trained. You would do well to just go over, ask for assistance and they will lead you to the right wines for you.

Can you please tell me how close the store is to the airport or cruise terminal. We're flying in the night before but we can take a cab from the hotel if necessary.
The closest Total Wine and More store is about 2 miles north and west of pier 26. Your cabbie will know where it is, to stop on the way to the ship.

http://www.totalwine.com/StoreList.aspx?state=FL&store=904

If you can't find it at Total Wine - they probably don't make it! What a fabulous store and equally fabulous prices. Ex: Chateau St. Michelle Reisling on HAL usually runs around $35.00 per bottle. Price at Total Wine? Around $9.00 a bottle.

I would bring all the wine you can carry ;) . As long as you drink it in your cabin, there is no corkerage fee!

We will be paying them a visit in April. Have a great cruise.

Smooth Sailing Always!! :D

Total wine is the largest wine store I've ever seen and I think they have excellent pricing too. The staff there are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. While in Fort Lauderdale try to get there if you can, you'll be happy you did. I wish there was a Total Wine where I live.

Total wine is the largest wine store I've ever seen and I think they have excellent pricing too. The staff there are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. While in Fort Lauderdale try to get there if you can, you'll be happy you did. I wish there was a Total Wine where I live.

Is there a TOtal Wine in San Fransisco Thanks.

Archived