Possible to go from 3 night to 4 night cruise?

ryano

Hi Royal Caribbean fans :)

Im just curious if it would be possible to change my 3 night cruise that leaves Port Canaveral on Friday to the 4 night cruise that leaves on the following Monday.

IE: My cruise leaves Friday May 14 and I am wondering if its possible to move the sail date to Monday May 17th.

My cruise is paid in full. Final payment date is March 15. I do understand there may be some additional costs even though right now the 4 night cruise is cheaper on the website than the 3 night cruise is. :confused:

All this of course is depending on the availability of the same handicap accessible Superior OV cabin (9034) on the 4 nighter. I am confined totally to a wheelchair.

I have not contacted RC yet. I am just thinking 3 nights is not going to be enough and was wondering if this is possible. :)

I would call & see if the cabin you need is available before you even worry about making the switch...if it is then I would ask about switching your cruise...I'm not 100% sure, but even though you have paid in full..you are still "technically" outside of your penalty period, so they should be willing/able to move you..just transfer your booking rather than cancel & rebook would be your best option...

I would call & see if the cabin you need is available before you even worry about making the switch...if it is then I would ask about switching your cruise...I'm not 100% sure, but even though you have paid in full..you are still "technically" outside of your penalty period, so they should be willing/able to move you..just transfer your booking rather than cancel & rebook would be your best option...

Thanks for the quick response. I just got off the phone with RC and there would be no problem transferring the booking EXCEPT for the fact that there are no handicap accessible cabins left. :(

I should have known that being that its within 3 months of embarking.

Oh well, it was a nice thought. Maybe I could book another cruise while on board for later on in the year.

Archived