Dead Passenger on the Ecstacy last Week

dliteu

Who cares?

Seriously. Walk into a hotel and chances are people have died there. Walk into a hospital and it's a daily occurrence.

And to the small minded people who claim they are wigged out about sleeping in a room where someone died....Well, that's just sad. How do you know you haven't already?

I think these are all the same people that watch Nancy Grace and lock their screen doors.

Seriously - u taking a shot at me about not wanting to sleep where people who have died? Who the r u to criticize me? You don't know me! U don't know what phobias I may have! FYI - I'm quite aware people die in all sort of places, especially hospitals - duh!

As far as being "small minded" and "wigged out", it seems u are the one that has these issues to post such comment about someone u know noting about.....

Also, I don't watch CNN but I'm not surprised that u do!

Seriously - u taking a shot at me about not wanting to sleep where people who have died? Who the r u to criticize me? You don't know me! U don't know what phobias I may have! FYI - I'm quite aware people die in all sort of places, especially hospitals - duh!

As far as being "small minded" and "wigged out", it seems u are the one that has these issues to post such comment about someone u know noting about.....

Is it really all that difficult to type out the words "you" and "are"? Or are you a twelve year old girl sending a text message to her bff?

The only thing about her past is that on that site, you can click to see all of her prior arrests. Whether or not she was murdered, she was arrested several times on issues related to alcohol. Whether it was accidental overdose, etc.... the FBI will figure it out. Healthy women in their 30s certainly don't just die...

I don't get why people are so interested in this. As others have said, people die every day, people of all ages, in just about every circumstance.

Why should we discuss this death in particular? There's absoutely nothing interesting or noteworthy about it, as far as I can tell. Looks like the poor gal had an unfortunate accident which will likely come back to alcohol and/or drug overdose. Why beat this to death - do you WANT there to be mystery and intrigue?

So I googled since I hadn't heard this and I found myself on a website about cruise law news and there is also an article about a passenger who was indicted on Feb. 18, 2010 for sexually abusing a then 13 year old girl on the Disney Wonder back in 2006.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

And how many times is this going to be posted????? :confused:

Wow.....how old are you??? Let me rephrase....are you even in high school yet?

I've never heard of a phobia of sleeping where someone has died. That's not a phobia....it's blind ignorance. As has been pointed out people die all the time in hotels and hospitals. It's a natural part of life, and guess what? You and I will both die too at some point.

I'm in medical school learning about all the ways "healthy adults" can suddenly pass away and it's not such an extreme scenario, especially when there is the potential for a pre-existing condition. You don't have to overdose on anything to be a healthy adult that suddenly dies. If she had been drinking, which I suppose could be assumed, so many things can go wrong when there are preexisting conditions even without her getting drunk or overdosing on other substances. This is contrary to the beliefs of a lot of posters on the earlier threads who believed it had to be murder because sudden death doesn't happen... :confused:

Good luck with medical school! My Dh is a physician who trained in the trauma department at the #1 trauma center in the US (hence the name "spleenstomper"). There is so much going on with medicine right now... I just wanted to let you know if you have any questions about the politics of medicine, just PM me.

I think the whole situation is a conspiracy perpetrated by folks who frequent the RCI board to get the Carnival board in an uproar. :p

Unfortunately, it takes a lot less than this story to get the Carnival board in an uproar these days. A full moon must be in cyberspace or something. :(

Is it really all that difficult to type out the words "you" and "are"? Or are you a twelve year old girl sending a text message to her bff?

If you are going to complain then you need to add FYI to your list. Just as much a short cut, just a lot older. It came about as a standard in the same way as U and R have.

I've never heard of a phobia of sleeping where someone has died. That's not a phobia....it's blind ignorance. As has been pointed out people die all the time in hotels and hospitals. It's a natural part of life, and guess what? You and I will both die too at some point.I

Sorry but just because you haven't heard of it doesn't make it less real. Phobia are unrealistic fears- the named ones are simply the more common ones. And if you search it out there are some pretty odd phobias around. This one is not that unusual and certainly no less sensible than being afraid of snakes or spiders.

If you are going to complain then you need to add FYI to your list. Just as much a short cut, just a lot older. It came about as a standard in the same way as U and R have.

U and R have become standard for texting because it is easier to type those on a cell phone. I disagree it's standard on message forums where most are typing on a keyboard. Frankly, it's a little annoying personally, though I wouldn't have intiated the conversation about it.

Sorry but just because you haven't heard of it doesn't make it less real. Phobia are unrealistic fears- the named ones are simply the more common ones. And if you search it out there are some pretty odd phobias around. This one is not that unusual and certainly no less sensible than being afraid of snakes or spiders.

There was a young lady on Dr. Phil once who was terrified of cotton balls. That was probably the oddest phobia I'd ever heard of.

The only thing about her past is that on that site, you can click to see all of her prior arrests. Whether or not she was murdered, she was arrested several times on issues related to alcohol. Whether it was accidental overdose, etc.... the FBI will figure it out. Healthy women in their 30s certainly don't just die...

Sometimes they do...there are conditions which can be unknown. An apparently healthy young person can have hidden cardiac problems that are never diagnosed until they die. Any healthy young person can drop dead of a brain aneurysm. There are other conditions which can develop in an otherwise healthy young person which can cause their death.

Obviously, young people die in their sleep from natural causes far less often than elderly people. Thus it is natural to suspect either foul play or substance abuse. Suspecting it and announcing it as fact before actual facts are known are two different things, however.

We just got off the Ecstasy yesterday morning, the cruise after the one on which the passenger died.

A hearse met the ship at the pier to remove the deceased.

No one was placed in custody.

The FBI investigated and, as one might expect, an autopsy was scheduled to take place.

That's the limit of my knowledge.

Archived