Princess Baltics-Soda Card & Internet Fees

shellyc

Will be sailing on the 6/11/10 Princess Star to the Baltics. We have previously sailed on Princess and I always purchase the soda card, and do use internet to check with folks at home.

What would the soda card fees be on a 10 night cruise, and for internet does the Star have minute packages.

Our last 10 night cruise was 5 years ago, don't remember what I paid, but I still have the Coke Insulated Mug....

Also there is a Soda package - choose any six sodas in any combination for the price of five: Item #2311 - $11.75

That is what is online on the "Princess Cellars" page of Princess.com (I think it was in the bon voyage section) There is also a beer package and a Coffee card described on that page.

• 2 weeks later...

You can pre-purchase internet minutes. 100 minutes gets you 20 free minutes. the cost is $58.95. It has to be purchased as a gift and faxed to them. I believe you can also call them to pre-purchase the minutes. Internet continues to be very very slow.

I agree with other posters that the internet onboard Princess ships is way too slow. The fact they charge by the minute in this day and age not by data transfer volume is also a complete farce - you can be paying to look a blank or half loaded page for minutes on end. I'd wait until you get into port.

Archived