Miami- Where to stock up on last min travel necessities?

cards09

Hi,

I never check baggage. Which means that I can't bring a lot of liquids with me. We are arriving in Miami around midnight. Anyone know of a good place to go in the morning to purchase sunscreen, bottled water, other last minute things to bring on the ship?

GoogleMaps tells me there are no CVSs or Walgreens in walking distance from our hotel. Is there a place to purchase this stuff at the Port of Miami after the shuttle drops us off?

Where do you guys usually buy stuff like this?

Thanks

If you are staying near Bayside Marketplace, there is a Dollar Store there that sells the small toiletries you will need and everything else a $ store has. There is a Walgreens about a 4 block walk from there and also a Ross Store for any clothing needs.

Rick and Deirdra

If I may hop on the back of the original post, we will be arriving by Amtrak on a Saturday evening and staying at the downtown Hyatt Regency. That, I suppose, means any last minute odds and sods shopping is limited to Sunday morning. Any advice please for that locale?

Thanks

New Salt

We're staying at La Quinta Airport East.

Would you say that buying this kind of stuff at the airport would be cheaper than buying it on the ship? I know the airport would be pretty expensive, but I can see the ship being even more expensive!

Archived