upgraded from VH to VA on Oosterdam?

skiptomylou

Purchased a guarnteed VH class Veranda cabin on Oosterdam and today got out cabin assignment which was VA 8136. The location is at the stern of the ship. Looks like a great upgrade? Can someone tell me if going from VH to VA is good, and also if a cabin out back is also a good thing? We have never been located there before so have no experience. Experienced cruisers - please share!

We leave on week from this Saturday!

Purchased a guarnteed VH class Veranda cabin on Oosterdam and today got out cabin assignment which was VA 8136. The location is at the stern of the ship. Looks like a great upgrade? Can someone tell me if going from VH to VA is good, and also if a cabin out back is also a good thing? We have never been located there before so have no experience. Experienced cruisers - please share!

On the 03-06 cruise? We're doing the "Banner Wave" on that one, if you want to join in. We have a rollcall if you want to check it out.

Way to go on the upgrade - looks like an awesome location!

Just to give you a visual example of what your stateroom should look like (it is on a sister Vista Class ship, the ms Zuiderdam) here are some photos from inside the stateroom and from the verandah of Zuiderdam's VA 8136 http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Noordam/index.html

Joanie

Rear cabins are the best. We get them whenever we can. You'll love it.

Archived