copycat ?

cruzin w chris

if you could have carnival copy something from another cruiseline what would it be ?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. if you could have carnival copy something from another cruiseline what would it be ?

• flowrider
    • bowling alley
    • rock climbing
    • ice skating
    • other which i will post
    • none of the above

I guess I kinda like the differences in each line so I like CCL the way it is. When I want some of the 'other' things, I will go cruise on the line that offers it. Mixing it up makes cruising more fun. If all the lines offered the same stuff, how boring that would be.

Why would we all like all cruiselines to have the same things? If I want something Carnival doesn't have, I sail the line that has it. Mostly that is itinerary. But I like the English Pub on RCL's Royal Promenade and enjoy RCL for that reason, among others. I also like some things Princess has. But I don't want all on Carnival. The other lines have to have interest too.

i would also like to see them make the arcade a little bigger for the kids.

Really? My son has yet to use it - thinks why waste his money! He'll be 14 next week and he's on his computer right now playing some game. He spends his time in circle c playing the FREE gaming systems! And he does love video games. DisneyQuest will be a stop on our Florida trip this time.

I have a double ice rink 2 miles from my house, a couple of bowling alleys within 5 miles.

The beach and waves are 20 minutes east and a climbing wall is about 20 minutes from here.

I go on a cruise to do things I can't do or see at home.

Let Royal Caribbean keep their "novelties" and the higher cruise prices that come with them.

I prefer the amenities that Carnival provides and more the more affordable pricing on their cruises.

Bill

Ditto

RCCL's Promenade Rooms, an inside room but still has a view.

Hi!!! Hubby and I were just talking about you. We lost your email address..... :(

I do wish EVERY Carnival ship had the Adult Serenity area instead of just some of them.

LOVED the one on the Dream and Splendor!!!

Archived