copycat ?

cruzin w chris

if you could have carnival copy something from another cruiseline what would it be ?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. if you could have carnival copy something from another cruiseline what would it be ?

• flowrider
    • bowling alley
    • rock climbing
    • ice skating
    • other which i will post
    • none of the above

I have a double ice rink 2 miles from my house, a couple of bowling alleys within 5 miles.

The beach and waves are 20 minutes east and a climbing wall is about 20 minutes from here.

I go on a cruise to do things I can't do or see at home.

Let Royal Caribbean keep their "novelties" and the higher cruise prices that come with them.

I prefer the amenities that Carnival provides and more the more affordable pricing on their cruises.

Bill

I chose other and I will post.

I would love to see Carnival charge a little more for Concierge class like Celebrity and serve a hot breakfast from a specialty menu on your balcony.

This is an extra we would gladly pay for because we hate going to the buffet and fighting the crowd, and we can stay in our robes and get going at our own pace.

Cheers, Carole

I chose other as well...I know Coke is by far the most popular soft drink, but I would LOVE for CCL to copy NCL and serve Pepsi. I'm a big CCL fan and have exclusively sailed them since we became Platinum, but sometimes I do miss the promenade that RCCL has so it wouldnt hurt my feelings is they copied that.

Archived