Miami Hotel with Refrigerators?

pokeypoke

I have medication that needs to be refrigerated and I am having a hard time trying to find a Miami hotel that have mini-refrigerators in the room. If anyone has stayed anywhere with refrigerators, would you please let me know. Hotel can be in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Downtown or South Beach.

Thanks

I have medication that needs to be refrigerated and I am having a hard time trying to find a Miami hotel that have mini-refrigerators in the room. If anyone has stayed anywhere with refrigerators, would you please let me know. Hotel can be in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Downtown or South Beach.

Thanks

Most hotels should be able to provide you with that.

Simply call the hotel and tell them you need one for medical reasons and I think they are ADA compliant or required to do so.

We have stayed at the Intercontinental at 100 Chopin and they do have mini bars in the rooms. They are stocked with suppiles but I'm sure if you ask they would remove the contents. Hopefully that would be big enough for your medications.

All you need to do is inform the front desk and they will have housecleaning clean out the mini fridge in your room.

Since most in room minibars are now touch sensative, you could end up with one nasty incidentals bill if you try and do this yourself.

Don't pick your hotel based on if they have a fridge or not, they will get you one if you request it. So will the cruise lines. I too need a fridge for meds, I am staying at the Residence Inn in Coral Gables in April, I'll let you know how it is, but don't let the fridge be your deciding factor.

PS when are you traveling?

Don't pick your hotel based on if they have a fridge or not, they will get you one if you request it. So will the cruise lines. I too need a fridge for meds, I am staying at the Residence Inn in Coral Gables in April, I'll let you know how it is, but don't let the fridge be your deciding factor.

PS when are you traveling?

Thanks for the input. We are not traveling until December but I like to get as much info on hotels well in advance. My first area of choice to stay is Coral Gables and we are staying 3 nights pre-cruise.

Archived