Bernards or another island tour?

JenAndDan

Could you really fit six in a taxi? Would you know what you're seeing?:confused::confused: Why not go with a CC recommended tour operator? They deal with cruise passengers all the time and know what to show you and what time you need to return to ship...

Barbara

We also just returned from Bernards Tour, I would recommend it. The tour was very informative, entertaining, and free drinks like water, coke, beer, and rum.

I will let you know that we were dropped off at Orient Beach right next to the nude beach. Everyone got an eye full. Overall, it is a great value.

I just booked Bernards and asked about going to Le Galion beach instead of Orient beach and he said he does go there. Is it part of Orient beach?? And are there clean restroom facilities and resturant at Le Galion We will be with our three children (8,14,16)and want a family friendly beach. Didn't really want to get dropped off in front of the OC club sign with the infamous greeter on Orient beach. Also can you rent water toys at Le Galion beach?? thanks for any infor on the beach and or bearnads tours

We toured with Joyce Prince and it was perhaps the best tour we ever had anywhere. It was like spending the day with a best friend.

I am sure that Bernard's is good also and you won't go wrong with either one.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Let me tell you a little story about Bernard. I just emailed him 2 weeks ago to thank him for the EXCELLENT tour we took last March (RCCL Serenade). I also told him we would be visiting SXM (St. Martin) this September. Are you ready for this?

He OFFERED to meet us at the airport and drive us to our Timeshare (rented). We are talking about an act of KINDNESS! Unfortunately, we are renting a car so will not need his generous offer.

In future, I will use ONLY :DBernard's!:D

Let me tell you a little story about Bernard. I just emailed him 2 weeks ago to thank him for the EXCELLENT tour we took last March (RCCL Serenade). I also told him we would be visiting SXM (St. Martin) this September. Are you ready for this?

He OFFERED to meet us at the airport and drive us to our Timeshare (rented). We are talking about an act of KINDNESS! Unfortunately, we are renting a car so will not need his generous offer.

In future, I will use ONLY :DBernard's!:D

Not surprised one bit! That is the BERNARD we all love!! Counting the days till we see him and tour with him again!! The world would be a kinder place if we had more Bernard's in it!

We were on St Maarten on 27 February. We had contacted Joyce Prince to take us around the island. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about her island. She took us anywhere we wanted to go and we never felt rushed like she was on a set time schedule. She dropped us off in Marigot and came back to continue our island tour at a time we set. You can reach her at http://Joyceprince.com but I suggest you contact her as soon as possible as she books up ahead of time .

P2270063.JPG

Scott and Kathy

I just booked Bernards tour for my family and I was wondering are you allowed to keep your shopping purchases in the van while you are dropped off at the beach??Also does he have soda for the kids?? Where does he drop you off for lunch-the beach?? thanks

Not surprised one bit! That is the BERNARD we all love!! Counting the days till we see him and tour with him again!! The world would be a kinder place if we had more Bernard's in it!

Totally agree. I am so envious you get to see him.

Please give my best...

He is a very kind person.

Laura

I just booked Bernards tour for my family and I was wondering are you allowed to keep your shopping purchases in the van while you are dropped off at the beach??Also does he have soda for the kids?? Where does he drop you off for lunch-the beach?? thanks

We did leave our things in Bernard's van no problem. Everything is safe with him.

Bernard does have soda for the kids as well as water.

We had lunch at Sunset Beach Bar at Maho and ate and watched the planes. Food was just right and the planes were awesome!

We did his private tour so I can't speak for the larger tour.

Enjoy!!

There are two websites that claim to be Bernard's. One is bernardstours.shoreadventures.net and the other is bernardstours.com. Are they the same, which one is everyone referring to?:confused:

Archived