Bernards or another island tour?

JenAndDan

Hi everybody. We will be cruising in 09/12/10 and can't wait. How far in advance should be book Barnards? Aso how much, approximately, is a private tour? Thanks for the info!

We have a 9am-3pm private tour for six of us booked for April. The cost is $350.00. I booked the tour in early December. However, I would recommend that if you are thinking for booking with him (especially for a private tour) you should book as far out in advance as possible.

Both websites get you to the same Bernard, but the shoreadventures site charges an extra fee from those that don't realize that you can book direct through bernardstours.com.

gary

Thank you Gary. It's so great to get info off boards like this. We went to Playa del Carmen, last year, and I was able to get some awesome private tours off of their web boards.

Greg

We have a 9am-3pm private tour for six of us booked for April. The cost is $350.00. I booked the tour in early December. However, I would recommend that if you are thinking for booking with him (especially for a private tour) you should book as far out in advance as possible.

Thank you Suzanne. There are 7 people in my group (myself, wife, kids 17-23).

What would all of you suggest for a "private" tour. My wife and daughters want to purchase a designer purse in town. But we'd also like to see the beautiful Island.

Greg

Where are you going on your private tour? There are 7 in my family, so would we qualify for a private tour?

Besides Orient Beach , what are the must see & do things on the Island? The girls want to shop. What area has the best shopping?

Thank you,

Greg

Just did Bernard's tour last week. Our driver was David and I cannot recommend this tour enough. It was best tour of our whole trip. You will not go wrong if you book with Bernard.

We also did a tour with Bernards last week while visting on the Emerald Princess. We had a wonderful time and "Slim" our host was the best. We had a great group of friendly people on the tour, and that helped make the day even better. (So did the rum punch!) The stop at Rima's was pretty lame, not a great store IMHO. The best shopping was in Phillipsburg, much better than Marigot.

we also did a tour with Bernards on the 12th of March & i can only agree with the other posters that he is great, had a cooler full of cold drinks & even had a 2nd bottle of rum punch he pulled out of somewhere , heres what kind of person Bernard is, a couple that were with me left there bag of items that they had bought in his van & forgot it until after we sailed away . they thought oh well, its gone . we had 6 more days of cruisin till we got back home. the next day after we were home ,i got a package delivered to me & i thought what is this ?you guessed it , Bernard sent there things to me because i was the only one he had an adress for , & to top that off , the next evening , he called me to make sure that i recieved it. All i can say is Bernard, if you read this , Thank You for a great tour ,& for being a real Standup guy in this day & age, thanks Phil

we also did a tour with Bernards on the 12th of March & i can only agree with the other posters that he is great, had a cooler full of cold drinks & even had a 2nd bottle of rum punch he pulled out of somewhere , heres what kind of person Bernard is, a couple that were with me left there bag of items that they had bought in his van & forgot it until after we sailed away . they thought oh well, its gone . we had 6 more days of cruisin till we got back home. the next day after we were home ,i got a package delivered to me & i thought what is this ?you guessed it , Bernard sent there things to me because i was the only one he had an adress for , & to top that off , the next evening , he called me to make sure that i recieved it. All i can say is Bernard, if you read this , Thank You for a great tour ,& for being a real Standup guy in this day & age, thanks Phil

Another example of what a great person he is. I am just so sad will not get back to St Martin in the near future.

Hope you enjoyed St Martin. We really did.

Laura

Another example of what a great person he is. I am just so sad will not get back to St Martin in the near future.

Hope you enjoyed St Martin. We really did.

Laura

How far in advance should I book a tour with Bernard's? We are on the Freedom of the Seas 09/12/10. Can't wait. Thanks for the info.

We will be with Bernard in 24 days..........I will make sure he knows you posted this.

He is a very wonderful man indeed!

We will be with Bernard in 24 days..........I will make sure he knows you posted this.

He is a very wonderful man indeed!

Thank you everyone for your recommendations. I just emailed Bernard this evening to book an Island tour with him when we sail on the Freedom of the Seas the week of August 15th. This is our 1st "Family" cruise & we are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

I got an email from Bernards Tours asking for my phone number so he can call to place the deposit for our private tour. I've never had someone "call me" for a deposit like this. Always have done it over the Internet. Makes my wife and I a little nervous. Is this the way he does it, or is this someone that works for him trying to get my credit card info:eek:?????

Archived