Need Info! stuck with cabin#3000 Serenade of the Seas...

liza03

We booked an inside N GTY for the Navigator of the Seas in May.

We have been 'upgraded' to H Oceanview four rooms from the back on deck 2.

The only H grade rooms available to book are GTY. If we wanted to change our room and go back into the pool would we go back to category N or stay in H. Hope this makes sense, thanks.

Not sure how much you paid per person for the N GTY but the Z GRY is $640/person cheaper right now. There doesn't seem to be much availability on your sailing so you could even wind up with the same room. Good luck.

I did not change the cabin...The ones available in the same category (just 2) are all the way in the back of the ship and there is a charge of 120$ for the change (some kind of penalty, I did not even bother to ask for details...) ... I'm staying in #3000 and feel a lot better about it thanks to BGCruiser85, VtnynvvT, noche caliente and mjldvlks... :)

• 4 years later...
My sister booked our vacation through a Travel Agency and they only guaranteed category H / Deck 3 on the Serenade of the Seas. I just found out that they assigned me the VERY FIRST CABIN on Deck 3 (#3000) at the very front of the ship, left side and I am PANICKING!!! Please let me now your opinions and/or experiences at similar cabins because I don't think that I can make any changes... Thanks:confused:

We just returned from our cruise in November on the Summit. We had booked last minute and were assigned cabin 3000. Turned out to be the best cabin we've had. ( 5 previous cruises ) Very little noise and foot traffic. Crew had an access door to the front and this door was equipped to close slowly and quietly. We heard nothing in terms of noise from anchors or from the theatre above. We were extremely relieved!!!

We just returned from our cruise in November on the Summit. We had booked last minute and were assigned cabin 3000. Turned out to be the best cabin we've had. ( 5 previous cruises ) Very little noise and foot traffic. Crew had an access door to the front and this door was equipped to close slowly and quietly. We heard nothing in terms of noise from anchors or from the theatre above. We were extremely relieved!!!

Oh my... well, to you and all who may reply now that this has been bumped - I'm afraid Summit is not the ship in question (unless you actually did mean Serenade), not to mention that this thread is almost 5 years old. :D I hope OP had a good time. ;) :)

Edited by Langley Cruisers