Gem: AC Penthouse

njsonja

Any information on this? Please let me know asap!

Many thanks!

sonja

What would you like to know?

The cabin is about the same as the AD/AE's, the only difference is the location....and the size of the balcony.

The balcony is large, but get's quite windy when the ship is moving...unlike the aft suites. You will also feel much more movement up on the front of the ship.

Your views from the balcony are awsome. The bridges will call the cabin and make sure you don't have the light on at night since it interferes with their view.

You will get all the usual suite perks, including breakfast and lunch in Cagneys.

is this in the front or the back of the ship? i so appreciate your replies! also, does anyone know who the concierge and butler is on the GEM right now?

You should go to NCL.com and look at deck plans. It will show you where all the cabins are located. As to who is onboard right now - this does change.

Any information on this? Please let me know asap!

Many thanks!

sonja

We were in 10500 which is in the middle on the 10th deck. The room is quite a bit larger than and AD/AE... it juts out in the front of the ship and you get extra room inside. We sailed from New York and it was really windy on the first and last sea days. The other days it wasn't bad. An Excellent view when pulling into ports. The balconies are very large. The door to the room from the balcony is not a sliding glass door but a metal door. I couldn't open or close it without my husband's help but many women have written that they didn't have that problem. They do tell you to keep the curtains closed at night because the light interferes with the bridge's view... that was no problem at all, we just made sure we closed the curtains before we went to dinner. I tried to attach some pictures of the room. I loved it, would book that cabin again in a heartbeat!

719849019_norwegiangemdecember2008029(2).jpg.1539183dd08ece77556d5fd8cf75f373.jpg

358394676_norwegiangemdecember2008016(2).jpg.6a09614f90c6e12eb399795d99b8617f.jpg

1710827896_norwegiangemdecember2008009(2).jpg.2f49414d23e9bc4f33f7fc28c23f7e34.jpg

342632059_norwegiangemdecember2008204(2).jpg.c8675f510c3d188724a4b89f5302c55f.jpg

Archived