Purchased Classic Romance Pkg. Does it show on Reservation?

We are sailing on 3/12/10 to celebrate DH's birthday and I have purchased the classic romance package to surprise him. Is there anywhere on the reservation paperwork that this will show up? Also can anyone tell me about the breakfast that is included in the package? Is it just the regular room service breakfast and do I arrange it through room service or the cabin steward?

Thanks for any information.:)

We are sailing on 3/12/10 to celebrate DH's birthday and I have purchased the classic romance package to surprise him. Is there anywhere on the reservation paperwork that this will show up? Also can anyone tell me about the breakfast that is included in the package? Is it just the regular room service breakfast and do I arrange it through room service or the cabin steward?

Thanks for any information.:)

Nothing that I purchased through gifts & gear showed up on my reservation. If you call Gifts & Gear, they can send you a confirmation. The phone number is: (800) 722-5443.

We are going on the same cruise (for the same reason!! DH birthday) I've ordered a cake and Asti and Strawberries through gifts and gear, none of these have appeared on my reservation or on the countdown to cruise tabs on the website. They sent confirmation emails for the purchases (which I have promptly hidden from DH). Happy Birthday to your DH :)

I was on the Radiance over the holidays and DH's b-day and ordered one or the Romance Packages. It does not show up on the reservation, but I kept a copy of the confirmation with me just in case. We received everything on the first day and the strawberries and canapes were delivered as promised, formal days and such. Don't forget to take advantage of the all the amenities - we forgot to do the breakfast in bed and it was a 12 night cruise, nor did we get our framed pic (but that was our fault). I wouldn't worry about it. Have a great cruise!!!

I surprised my husband for our anniversary. Nothing showed up on the invoice and the 'champagne' was waiting in the room when we arrived. You tell your waiter the night before you want the breakfast in bed. They have things which are not on the usual breakfast menu, such as smoked salmon and scrambled egg, eggs benedict and Bloody Mary or Mimosa.

The frame was a bit of a disappointment, silver coloured frame - OK, but Royal Caribbean logos moulded into the sides :rolleyes:

I was really pleased with the package overall

Archived