Portofinos now on Radiance.......

........at least according to our revised itinerary!! Went to book Chops as I had been putting it off, tonight I was given the option of Portofinos. Of course when I went to book it the site timed out.......went back in, you guessed it "reservation currently being modified"!! Anyone else have any idea about this? :o

........at least according to our revised itinerary!! Went to book Chops as I had been putting it off, tonight I was given the option of Portofinos. Of course when I went to book it the site timed out.......went back in, you guessed it "reservation currently being modified"!! Anyone else have any idea about this? :o

Give it about a half hour or so and try again. It has happened to me on more than one occasion. Sometimes the system gets hung up. ;)

Portofino and Chops is on all the Radiance class ships

I think alwayshappytocruise means that availability opened up for Portofino's on their particular sailing...:confused:

I think alwayshappytocruise means that availability opened up for Portofino's on their particular sailing...:confused:

In case the OP did not mean that, Enchantment has only a Chops and no Portofino, but Radiance has had a Portofino all along. We ate there on our cruise three years ago.

I hope the OP does have an opportunity to enjoy this fine restaurant.

I have now booked us into Portofinos. The only available specialty restaraunt on Radiance as of 5 weeks ago was Chops when I was planning dining times, side trips etc. Portofinos wasn't even listed as an option so I booked Chops. Tonight I decided to cancel Chops and that's when the option of Portofinos popped up. Oh well, I am happy! Still think it's a bit wierd though, I have sailed Enchantment so wasn't surprised to see no Portofino on initial fact finding mission......inspector clueless!!

Lynda

I have now booked us into Portofinos. The only available specialty restaraunt on Radiance as of 5 weeks ago was Chops when I was planning side trips etc. Portofinos wasn't even listed as an option. I wonder if they have modified either the Seaview Cafe (hope not) or extended a venue elsewhere. Anyway, this is something new for Radiance of the Seas and I am very happy about that!!

Lynda

No,the restaurant has always been there, side by side across from the Schooner bar , go look at the deck plans yourself on Deck 6 about 2/3 of the way back. I think their website for reservations is the issue not the ship.

Archived