last minute packing ideas

We are packing for our Dream cruise this Sat..Any suggestions on what you are glad that you took or wish you had? We are travelling with a large family and our almost 2yo (will turn 2 on the cruise)

What about soft sided coolers?

thanks

Cooler would need to be packed into your suitcase if its over 12 x 12 x 12, it will be confiscated. They are cracking down on them.

My one thing not to forget is my alarm clock. I feel naked without a clock on the dresser when I wake up during the night.

I always take dryer sheets - I put them in the drawers to freshen them up (never know what has been in there). I also put one in an empty suitcase under the bed and use as a dirty clothes hamper (out of sight out of mind). Also, in a pinch they are great as a bug repellant, for some reason the little critters don't like the smell - just rub over arms etc and no greasy feeling to deal with.

We are packing for our Dream cruise this Sat..Any suggestions on what you are glad that you took or wish you had?

DW and I are going to be on this cruise as well.:D my wife always gets a little chilly in the dining room, a sweater or similar is always a must.

Archived