Bermuda Beach Services

Brancine

I asked this question on the HAL board, but thought I would repeat it here in hopes of reaching more people.

Are chair and umbrella rentals available? Also, are there any beachfront restaurants for lunch, or any snack and drink concessions? Many thanks as always!

progress.gif

I asked this question on the HAL board, but thought I would repeat it here in hopes of reaching more people.

Are chair and umbrella rentals available? Also, are there any beachfront restaurants for lunch, or any snack and drink concessions? Many thanks as always!

progress.gif

But someone on these boards posted this link which has a lot of useful information: http://www.bermudatourism.com/beach_activities.aspx

Hope this helps!

Tobacco Bay, Horsehoe Bay, Snorkel Park and Clearwater Beach all have concessions with food, none of them could be called restaurants, as well as chair and umbrellas rentals. Shelly Bay has a cafe serving drinks and light meals, and chair rentals.

The Fairmont Southampton has a restaurant (not the food concession) at their beach, it is called Ocean Club and open only for dinner. Reservations are required as is smart casual attire. http://www.fairmont.com/southampton/GuestServices/Restaurants/OceanClub.htm

Other than that the previous posted link to the Bermuda Board of Tourism lists the beaches that have amenities such as food and beach chair rentals.

Laura

Archived