Shows on liberty

worry wart

That was the same as our in 1/2010.

We went to just rock and would of been ok if we had not seen it before on another ship.

The Villiage idiots was stupid. I can't believe we sat through it all we just kept saying it HAS to get better. I wish I had left like I wanted to after the first bit.

The comedy hyponist was funny. We very much enjoyed it. Still not 100% convinced they where all under but it was great all the same. They could of been all awake and I would of still laughed so hard it hurt.

Those are the only shows we took it. This was cruise 4 for us so we have seen some of the shows before or ones close enough to it.

when we went backstage on our Behind the Fun tour, they told us that the shows "do not change". the Valor has been doing the same shows since its first sailing in 2004. a cruise ship theater is not like a conventional theater, where you have room to store sets while not in use, so you can't alternate different shows into the theater.

speaking from experience, i was a particpant in a hypnosis show in Vegas 2 years ago...i was real...and totally not a part of the show. I did some things in public that I cannot believe i did! :eek:

Neither can my husband lol...

but we had fun.

Archived