Question on Photo packages & Cost of Bingo?

Havent been on Oasis yet (coming up in May) but we've been on two other RCCL cruises, and yes there are photo packages. They offer discounted packages the first few days. I always buy the package with the most pictures, then at the end of the week if you dont like enough pictures for the package you can be refunded for what you dont use. When I'm checking out I always hear and see people buying multiple pictures and spending hundreds more than I bought my package for. Definitely buy the package when you first get onboard!

Bingo depends on the machine or the cards. The machine holds 30 cards per game, and is around $65 or so for one session/ 3 games i believe? The cards you can buy a single card or 3 cards and they were much less, maybe even around 1/2 of the electronic machine. We won over $500 last year with the machine and noticed most people who won had the machines, they just have better chances holding 30 cards instead of 3.

i hope this doesnt sound ignorant, but could you explain the bingo "machines?" we've never played on a cruise so i'm curious how this works. also, is it for children too, or just adults?? thx!

i hope this doesnt sound ignorant, but could you explain the bingo "machines?" we've never played on a cruise so i'm curious how this works. also, is it for children too, or just adults?? thx!

The bingo machines are just that, handheld machines. It's a tad more expensive but you get more games for the money. You do nothing but hold your machine and watch the numbers get covered for you. It beeps and vibrates if you win. No need to explain much further. Use it for one game and you'll know exactly how it works.

It's so easy even a caveman can use it (cue GEICO commercial) ;)

Children can play but cannot collect winnings. Parents must do that for the kids.

I would like to know if they offer photo packages & How much is Bingo? Do they offer a package.

We were on the Feb 6th cruise and the only photo package they had was all of your photo's on a DVD for $299. I don't know if you also got the prints. We just bought some 19.99 for 8x10 and 9.99 for 5x7.

Archived