Buying a bottle of wine once on board

So I can pre-order a wine package, or I can send a bottle to my stateroom in advance of sailing.

Can I buy an entire bottle on board for consumption, other than sitting at the table in the MDR? Can I buy a bottle at a bar and take it back to my room?:confused:

Yes you can get wine at a bar or in a dining venue to bring back to your room. You can also order it through room service. At a bar it may be that the staff will have to go get what you what because they don't have it there.

If you order wine precruise I would specify dining room delivery as the corkage is included at the same price. If you specify cabin delivery and you decide to take it to the dining room you may be charged corkage even though it is a RC's wine. There isn't a extra fee to change it to room delivery. The following is from

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do;jsessionid=00003lOFX8eqM3bS1HUFi9yo39Q:12hdhu87a?catCode=WINE

Our extensive Wine Cellar Collection rivals those of the finest restaurants, offering more than 50 bottles of wine and champagne from around the world. Order from the list below and have your favorite bottle delivered to your stateroom or to your table at dinner. Please choose Dining Room delivery if you wish to drink your wine in the dining room (corkage fee is waived). Stateroom delivery indicates you will drink your wine in your stateroom only.

So I can pre-order a wine package, or I can send a bottle to my stateroom in advance of sailing.

Can I buy an entire bottle on board for consumption, other than sitting at the table in the MDR? Can I buy a bottle at a bar and take it back to my room?:confused:

We pre ordered a bottle of wine and it was in our room when we arrived!

We pre ordered a bottle of wine and it was in our room when we arrived!

Thank you, I'm well aware of being able to pre order. The fact is, I'm not sure I'm going to want one, so no sense in pre-ordering. I was just trying to confirm that I can simply purchase one on board if I so choose.

Archived