olympic car service

puggrandma

Has anyone used olympic and are they as good as they advertise?

Puggie's Grandma

We used Olympic for many years and found them to be reliable...but...we haven't used them for at least 15 years, so our experience is by no means current. (I guess that doesn't help too much!) Where are you located? In recent years we've used Concorde Limousine, which is based in Freehold. I think their primary service area includes Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and Mercer counties, and perhaps others.

Thank you a Freehold based company would be great as we live in Cream Ridge right on the Ocean Monmouth border. Used another local company for 10 years but they have gone out of business, therefore a local company would be great.

Thank You

Puggies's Grandma

Thank you a Freehold based company would be great as we live in Cream Ridge right on the Ocean Monmouth border. Used another local company for 10 years but they have gone out of business, therefore a local company would be great.

Thank You

Puggies's Grandma

Just a word of warning...Concorde is a bit on the expensive side. I probably should have mentioned that in my first post!

Archived