Triumph Photo sales, new CD system or old 'print and toss'?

:)HI, folks,

We will be on Triumph in July, and curious whether she has been converted to the new digital photo system or is she still using the old 'print them all and hope for the best' method? If anyone has been on Triumph recently and cares to share what you saw in place, it will be greatly appreciated.

:D

We just got off the Triumph this morning. They had the print and toss method on our cruise. I did make a comment about it being available on the TV in our cabin( by way of folio number) or a Cd that could be purchased/viewed. I got the following responces.... the TVs in the cabins can't show the true quality. Maybe true, maybe a stretch but either way make it so they can.... And I got that due to copywrite laws ect. they can't sell them on a disk or have people look at them on a disk. It sounded to me like it'll be they way it is for awhile until enough people suggest other ways. I was sure to mention it on our comment card :D

:)HI, folks,

We will be on Triumph in July, and curious whether she has been converted to the new digital photo system or is she still using the old 'print them all and hope for the best' method? If anyone has been on Triumph recently and cares to share what you saw in place, it will be greatly appreciated.

:D

There is no new system... just some talk of it but nothing at all firm yet...

You'll still have to search through a few thousand pictures to find you!

:)

There is no new system... just some talk of it but nothing at all firm yet...

You'll still have to search through a few thousand pictures to find you!

:)

How can you tell which pictures are yours?;);):D

How can you tell which pictures are yours?;);):D

I've found the best method to find DW and I or our family is to REMEMBER what you were wearing and to look for that instead of faces. I had a nice red colored hat on for most of our pictures and when I scanned thru them that was what I looked for.

I've found the best method to find DW and I or our family is to REMEMBER what you were wearing and to look for that instead of faces. I had a nice red colored hat on for most of our pictures and when I scanned thru them that was what I looked for.

Easy with your hat but at my age I can't remember what I had on yesterday:D We spend more time trying to remember outfits we had on than just looking for our faces.

Archived