POAloha - Pacific Paradise Luau good?

wishkc

I've asked about this on the Hawaii board, with no response. Has anyone done NCL's Pacific Paradise Luau? If so, would you recommend it? Or perhaps another one. We can't go to LaHaina. They have a private party that night.

Thanks for any info,

Suzanne

I've asked about this on the Hawaii board, with no response. Has anyone done NCL's Pacific Paradise Luau? If so, would you recommend it? Or perhaps another one. We can't go to LaHaina. They have a private party that night.

Thanks for any info,

Suzanne

The people I heard talking about it on the ship seemed to really enjoy it. Unfortunately, I can't give you more specifics than that. A lot of people--several hundred I believe--do do it from the ship.

Thanks for any info,

Suzanne

The Pacific Paradise Luau on Maui is excellent.

Go for it.

we loved the pacific paradise luau. we didn't have prefered seating but still got great seats...the trick is to go down to the buses early and get on one of the first ones to leave....then you'll arrive sooner and get closer seating.

Can anyone tell me if the deluxe seating option at Paradise Cove is worth it?

If the deluxe seating is the top one ($99 pp I think)...that's what DH and I had and YES, it is definitely worth it! We sat in the front and were waited on...but the best thing about it is that you get to bypass the LONG lines at the entry gates. They usher you right past everyone, "lei you", hand you a mai tai, and take you to have your photo made. (Very nice 8x10 picture which I believe is part of the package). Also, you'll receive a keepsake mug.

They sell lava flows at the bar and they are EXCELLENT! Also, there are a lot of shops w/ some great Hawaiian keepsakes for sale, so bring some cash.

Have fun...it's a great luau!!

------------------------

Btw, I hope you aren't referring to the luau the ship offers...this one is completely different and is located in Ko' Olina next door to the J.W. Marriott I'hilani Resort & Spa...(the absolute best hotel in the Honolulu area, imho). :)

My wife and I took our first trip to Hawaii on the POA in July. We did go to the luau that the ship sold through their excursions and we really enjoyed it. This was our first luau so we have nothing to judge it by, but we thought the food and entertainment were excellent, not to mention the location by the beach. The sunset was beautiful that day. We would not hesitate a bit to recommend this luau to anyone, even someone who has been to others. The only negative was the long lines after the luau to get on the busses to go back to the ship, but we kind of got used to that during the week, and it sure didn't spoil the experience.

Archived