express luggage

caesar68

I scanned all Carnival Capers, inserts including the Luggage Express Letter from Destiny last fall. I have them posted for viewing:

Participating airlines Miamiin Nov 2009 were: America,Air Canada,AirTran,Continental,Delta,NWA,US Air,United,

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2587306590103372150UtjWbP

Same as above for FLL but added Jet Blue and no United.

Here also is link to Destiny album -we have sailed Destiny 3 times-any questions?

http://travel.webshots.com/album/575425266fozMmY?vhost=travel&start=0

Thanks for the great pics - I especially loved the Key West ones and I am really looking forward to finally visitng there - but what NO WANDERING CHICKENS? Please tell me you saw some (but they were too shy to get their picture taken? :D)

Thanks for the great pics - I especially loved the Key West ones and I am really looking forward to finally visitng there - but what NO WANDERING CHICKENS? Please tell me you saw some (but they were too shy to get their picture taken? :D)

Got my wondering if we did see them, I think so?? It was so hot and with vendors and great food at street fair on Duval street, any smart chicken went into hiding with all those grills.

Archived