Hairy Chest Contest not family oriented

bottomrung

Don't be a jackin my style" Actually, now that I think of it, my BF's 22 yr old daughter is going to teach me to do the " booty-dance" Yup, I'll be in that dance club shankin my 47 year old AZZ. Have a good one.

Three nights ago I was at a disco

Man, I wanted to bump, I was rarin' to go

And this big fat woman, bumped me on the floor

She was rarin' to go, that chick was rarin' to go

Man she did a dip, almost broke my hip

She was gettin' down, that chick was gettin' down

She wanted to bump some more, but I told her, no

You done knocked me down once

Said, if you want to dance

Find you a big fat man

Ya'll both can get on down

Ya'll both can get on down, huh

I ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman

Lord, I ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman

Somebody take her

She's too big for me

She'll knock me down

She came over to me, snatched me out of my seat

She wanted to get on down, still wanted to get on down

I told her to go on and leave me alone

I ain't gettin' down

You done hurt my hip once

Somebody take her, I don't want her

She done hurt my hip, she done knocked me down

Done hurt my hip, she done knocked me down

Say, Leroy, you can have this one, dude

This big fat woman, dude

I don't want her :D:):D

I'm not overweight nor am I a " Fish-Net-Stocking-Stiletto-Pole-Hauncher " either. I am a college educated hard working professional that is planning on having a little F-U-N on my week at sea. ( I was told there will be a designated driver ) And BTW if I can still fit into my size 5 tight jeans at 47 then yup I'm going to learn that Booty dance and heat up that dance floor. Now I will admit, I probably will not want that Carnival DVD of my cruise to be shown at the next company Christmas party either. :eek:

I do promise however, that I will NOT: save deck chairs with oranges lifted from the buffet, wear my tight jeans to the MDR, smuggle booze, ( well Can't swear to this one ) save seats in the theater, take your favorite lucky slot machine, ask you to switch cabins or steel blue beach towels, but I CAN promise that: I WILL have a good time and be respectful to my fellow crusiers.

And lastly, I would much rather see Grandpa shakin his butt during the hairy chest contest then shouting out " Bingo ". You Go Grandpa!!

Have a good one everybody, have to go to work.

:DThat was just an Ole popular song from the 70's .

No comparison to you what so ever , :D intended as comedy .

When you get get aboard throw down and have a great cruise.

These boards a load of fun to me ;) .

No offense taken.:) I was just having fun too. I actually DO remember that song. Too funny! I think they play it on the oldies station now. LOL There was another one too, about 2 fat sisters, was it " push-push in the bush? " or the "Bertha-Butt-Boogie" Wow, now I feel old.

No offense taken.:) I was just having fun too. I actually DO remember that song. Too funny! I think they play it on the oldies station now. LOL There was another one too, about 2 fat sisters, was it " push-push in the bush? " or the "Bertha-Butt-Boogie" Wow, now I feel old.

The Bertha Butt Boogie..... the Jimmy Castor Bunch... I loved that song! :)

It's true that I've never been on Carnival, but this thread fits my image of it. :o

Don't put your head back too far. Your nose might scrape the ceiling.

If it rains she may drown

Who has said any of us are a part of it?

But YOU clicked on the thread. :confused::rolleyes:

Excuse me while I pause for laughter.

Unbelievable.. Slumming on the Carnival threads.. Is Regent even still in business?:p

:eek:

Don't be a jackin my style" Actually, now that I think of it, my BF's 22 yr old daughter is going to teach me to do the " booty-dance" Yup, I'll be in that dance club shankin my 47 year old AZZ. Have a good one.

Man she did a dip, almost broke my hip

She was gettin' down, that chick was gettin' down

She wanted to bump some more, but I told her, no

Said, if you want to dance

Find you a big fat man

Ya'll both can get on down

Ya'll both can get on down, huh

Somebody take her

She's too big for me

She'll knock me down

She came over to me, snatched me out of my seat

She wanted to get on down, still wanted to get on down

I told her to go on and leave me alone

I ain't gettin' down

You done hurt my hip once

She done hurt my hip, she done knocked me down

Done hurt my hip, she done knocked me down

Say, Leroy, you can have this one, dude

This big fat woman, dude

I don't want her :D:):D

I say no don't get rid of any of the poolside games.

There are plenty of people that enjoy laughing and acting crazy while on a cruise.

For some it may be the only time they have in their life to act like a nut!

my boyfriend actually participated in this contest, and I have the blackmail photo to prove it. :D

trust me, I've seen much worse on the disco floor.

And the Quest ( which I made my poor DBF do as well) now these are some blackmail pictures :eek:

Oh yeah!! Now I remember why I stopped going on Carnival. Seems the standards have dropped even lower than when we last tried Carnival. (At least ten years ago). If you wonder why I am looking at this site, I needed some entertainment and this did not let me down.

I still don't understand why "adult" entertainment really appeals to the adolescent psyche.

We were kind of taken back by it. It was Sunday noonish and we were on Destiny's Way. We heard what sounded like church music and went into the Downbeat Lounge. They were having some gospel music so we sat and listened for a while, since we couldn't attend our normal church that week. After a half hour of that, we went up to Lido and walked right into the midst of the hairy chest contest. They had two overweight women licking yogurt off the chests of several contestants. I guess it seemed extra gross since we just came out of "church".

We'll be sure to miss that in the future since watching fat drunks simulate private acts with strangers isn't all that funny. There's plenty of other stuff we love though.

A jerk can show up anywhere.

We were on RCCL and they had a hairy legs competition. Some guy pulled down the back of his bathing suit to reveal his azz.

It was a good thing we had all seen azz before.

I will now get my dictionary out to look up hunch.

i think by "hunch" the OP meant thrusting pelvis like motions.:D

Oh yeah!! Now I remember why I stopped going on Carnival. Seems the standards have dropped even lower than when we last tried Carnival. (At least ten years ago). If you wonder why I am looking at this site, I needed some entertainment and this did not let me down.

I still don't understand why "adult" entertainment really appeals to the adolescent psyche.

The Carnival of ten years ago is really unlike today's Carnival ships. The Hairy Chest Contest is a holdover from the old days and is kept because a large number of people love it and it brings back old memories for them.

There have been several Carnival bashings on this thread. My ex was one of those people who prejudged Carnival but had never sailed on the ship and she was determined that she never would. Once she was out of the picture, I sailed as a single with the Saints and Sinners group in October of 2006 and will be going on my 8th Carnival cruise next month, with another booked for October.

I've been on Celebrity, SeaDream, RCCL and NCL and can honestly say that I've enjoyed Carnival as much or more than any of the others.

Unless you've actually cruised on Carnival within the past five or six years, you really don't have a right to be bashing it.

We were kind of taken back by it. It was Sunday noonish and we were on Destiny's Way. We heard what sounded like church music and went into the Downbeat Lounge. They were having some gospel music so we sat and listened for a while, since we couldn't attend our normal church that week. After a half hour of that, we went up to Lido and walked right into the midst of the hairy chest contest. They had two overweight women licking yogurt off the chests of several contestants. I guess it seemed extra gross since we just came out of "church".

We'll be sure to miss that in the future since watching fat drunks simulate private acts with strangers isn't all that funny. There's plenty of other stuff we love though.

:p Cool.... Yogurt......What Flavor ????????

Watching or participating in the " Hairy Chest Contest" does not mean one is drunk, or is A drunk. BTW isn't calling someone a " Fat Drunk " kind of an un-Christian thing to do, especially just coming out of "chruch" ? After all, this contest is done in all sense of the word FUN. It may not appeal to you but to some it is funny, entertaining and also harmless. Calling someone a Fat Drunk is not funny and it is hurtful. :mad:

Besides, most people coming on a cruise would not normally do some of these " fun " things in their everyday professional life. Some just like to get the starch out of their undies, loosen-up and have a little fun. Life's too darn short to worry about the small stuff.

There have been several Carnival bashings on this thread. My ex was one of those people who prejudged Carnival but had never sailed on the ship and she was determined that she never would. Once she was out of the picture' date=' I sailed as a single with the Saints and Sinners group in October of 2006 and will be going on my 8th Carnival cruise next month, with another booked for October.

Unless you've actually cruised on Carnival within the past five or six years, you really don't have a right to be bashing it.[/quote']

she didn't like it huh? there's a reason they're ex's :lol:

We went up to Lido and walked right into the midst of the hairy chest contest. They had two overweight women licking yogurt off the chests of several contestants.

I ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman .

You reckon them gals could do the bump ?

Man she did a dip, almost broke my hip :D

Archived