What would be a good Deck and Suite

Psychedout

I think the general consensus on here is that any of the aft suites on that ship (OS, PS, VS) are preferred and are generally first to get scooped up. They offer larger than normal blacony's (over and above standard suite sized ones on the sides of the ship), little to no wind, a great view, and a soothing sound of the wake.

I have an Owners Suite, A-753 on the Ruby on 11-14-2010. Never sailed Princess before and never stayed in a suite before, so can't wait -- but have researched this so much for months, I'm confident the aft advice is solid.

If you want aft suite advice, this is the ultimate thread on here, complete with pictures of all the balcony's. The Crown, Emerald, and Ruby are all the same ship, so pictures and cabin numbers applicable to one apply to the other two ships as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951

Good luck!

I think the general consensus on here is that any of the aft suites on that ship (OS, PS, VS) are preferred and are generally first to get scooped up. They offer larger than normal blacony's (over and above standard suite sized ones on the sides of the ship), little to no wind, a great view, and a soothing sound of the wake.

I have an Owners Suite, A-753 on the Ruby on 11-14-2010. Never sailed Princess before and never stayed in a suite before, so can't wait -- but have researched this so much for months, I'm confident the aft advice is solid.

If you want aft suite advice, this is the ultimate thread on here, complete with pictures of all the balcony's. The Crown, Emerald, and Ruby are all the same ship, so pictures and cabin numbers applicable to one apply to the other two ships as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951

Good luck!

Thanks I went to the link it was very helpfullicon14.gif

Another vote for an aft suite. I was on The Ruby for Christmas and had a VS on the Dolphin deck. Lots of space, large balcony, and great perks. I also had a VS on The Golden on the Emerald deck. I had no problem, but some folks have complained about noise from the club one deck below.

Archived