Unique Photos

PineappleGal

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite and unique shots from our cruises. I took this just prior to launching on the zip line at Labadee in 2007, on our cruise on the Explorer of the Seas.

2140528613_4631083cde_b.jpg

I've only ziplined once and that was in Roatan and IT WAS AWESOME! :D I THOUGHT it ruined me for all others, because every time I've looked at any other zip excursion, there aren't near as many zips and they aren't near as high, but MAN OH MAN!!! I have a new zipline goal! I HAVE to get to this one! WOOHOO!

My extended family has a tradition of doing group photos twice, one time with smiles and AT LEAST once with funny faces. Apparently my mom missed the cue as she is the complete opposite of everyone in the picture! I found both of them funny....either we're all looking like crazies and she's just smiling away or WE all look normal and she looks like she was the result of inbreeding! :D And the third is just another example of the goofy face pics. Yes, we have our issues.....lol!:p

2089314917_CruisePics777.jpg.ee71e14485dde34f0e9406d90b736856.jpg

1588386752_CruisePics778.jpg.0e8282817aba1f989211f248869e85a6.jpg

1117242995_CruisePics767.jpg.7988f939ac862ae1c909666b93066fe5.jpg

My extended family has a tradition of doing group photos twice, one time with smiles and AT LEAST once with funny faces. Apparently my mom missed the cue as she is the complete opposite of everyone in the picture! I found both of them funny....either we're all looking like crazies and she's just smiling away or WE all look normal and she looks like she was the result of inbreeding! :D And the third is just another example of the goofy face pics. Yes, we have our issues.....lol!:p

it's called "photo bombing." there's a website w/tons of photo-bombed pics. hysterical!

Carnival Pride & Holland America

Carnival Conquest - Nassau, 9/22/10

You middle one reminds me of one I have ...

That is the Conquest leaving Galveston ...

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Which reminds me of this ...

IMG_1416.jpg

That is the urinal in one of the public men's restrooms on the Voyager of the Seas.

You middle one reminds me of one I have ...

That is the Conquest leaving Galveston ...

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

That is the urinal in one of the public men's restrooms on the Voyager of the Seas.

Good gracious! I haven't been to Galveston since 1980 when I spent my honeymoon there. There were no high rises anywhere near it back then!

Love the second pic, just don't know what to say about that though. So I will go back to sputtering and laughing.

IMG_1416.jpg

This is similar to the 2 that are at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, CA. When I was at school, it was a rite of passage to go see the rock urinal. :D

Four of us "girls" cruised in August. It was myself, my DD and her two DD. We decided to take a "man" along but wanted one who was quiet and would not spoil our fun.

This is a picture of Billy. He had a good time although we didn't see him smile all week.

DH and I are taking him to Alaska in May. Maybe he'll like that better.

1576332371_Dream2010152.jpg.b7bea28e4e5c146a1baa677a9ad7c469.jpg

805963542_Dream2010054.jpg.5be600b25e13fee620b0f7c4f653af81.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

more! (sorry)

img00052.jpg

Piece of a building wedged into the side of another building from a hurricane.

img00077.jpg

A big pile of salt...

img00120.jpg

Just a cool POV pic..

img00127.jpg

Thjis one may be considered..... "risque" so I will provide the link and let you know I was just holding the camera above heads and clicking. It wasnt till I got home and realized the picture.

http://www.facciolli.com/cruise4-1/page00253.htm

A Crab..

img00084.jpg

No really I was looking around for someone to help when I saw these floating in the water.....

img00118.jpg