Key West near Southernmost Point

Cruise2010097.jpg

My little island in Nassau. I want to live here

Cruise2010285.jpg

Arriving at the port in Nassau

Cruise2010253.jpg

Freeport at Our Lucaya

Cruise2010201.jpg

If you look at this one just the right/wrong way it looks like the girl behind him is only 12 inches tall.

Cruise2010183.jpg

Freak rainstorm at sea. Really spectacular to see with all the lightning.

Cruise2010053.jpg

Hmm, it's a tie:

In Cozumel on the Valor, June 2005...the boy on the right was maybe 18? He got wasted at Fat Tuesday's and stripped down to his boxers and danced on stage. His parents caught him and he got in trouble...like, we heard tell that they forced him to take a cold shower that night when they got him back on the ship, and didn't allow him out of their sight for the rest of the cruise.

6174_635527361468_55705421_37290678_6223188_n.jpg

Oh, and the girl on the left is my little sister, and she's wearing his cowboy hat. This is the same kid (the boy, not my sister) that was doing drunk karaoke earlier in the week and going by the name of "Bone Crusher"...never knew his real name.

OR...

6174_635527286618_55705421_37290665_5648172_n.jpg

That is a dinosaur hand puppet, we call him Krohn. He has gone on all our family vacations since 2002. In this picture he is snorkeling with us in Belize! My youngest sister (that's her arm) is really pretty and she used Krohn to scare off a number of boys trying to hit on her on this cruise...

Luv this picture of an older couple holding hands. We followed them down a side street/alley and they held hands the entire way. So sweet. It was only after I got home that I realized they were wearing orange just like the buildings. Port of Villefranche, France ~ we took the bus into Nice, France.

day7luvthis.jpg

This was on the Holiday. We changed rooms with our kids when we discovered the picture hanging on their wall.....

100_0640.jpg

But my son loves the artwork...this was on the Conquest...

100_0763.jpg

Edited by lucigo

I love looking at all these pictures over and over. It adds to the excitement of future cruises.

I have one "shocking" photo that cannot be posted for fear of being banned from CC (on our Freedom cruise, someone defecated themselves outside our cabin door - disgusting - but I had to take a photo for proof - house cleaning was shocked). But here's a couple fun ones!

My grandson at the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman.

IMG_0036.JPG

Carnival Liberty in St. Thomas, view from the Sky Ride.

IMG_0144.JPG

My "sistas" and I outside Jen's Cafe in St. Thomas (yummy VooDoo juice)

DSC00580.JPG

Sunrise over Puerta Vallarta. Taken from our aft balcony on Vision of the Seas cruise in 2008.

3116481804_2fb874ca17_b.jpg

Another view of Puerta Vallarta from our balcony. :D

3115658453_96dfbe7743_b.jpg

When i was there in 2001, it used to be a Sams Club.

Skeet shooting off the fantail of the SS Norway

skeet.jpg

It was our first cruise, and we were semi-dozing on the back pool deck. And then we hear . . . gunshots! A memorable moment for sure. It ended up being fun to watch.

Now that is a real cruise..THought they only did that on TV and in the Movies..

We are about three months out from our cruise and these photos help pass the time away.

Love them....some are so funny I almost choked on my lunch (guy laying on back be a ....fountain!). Some are so beautiful (all the sunsets)

Keep it going! I know there are more out there.