Info on Candy Store

Hello, just wondering if anyone had visited the Candy Store on Oasis of the Seas? I saw a video with people in the Candy Store, looks like they have quite a variety. Can someone tell me how much a bag of candy cost? My husband loves candy, so just trying to get an idea of how much a bag of candy cost!! Thanks.:confused:

I can't wait for this as well. My one gripe about being onboard is there isn't alot of snacky/munchie/candy stuff to eat after dinner. I enjoy the 3/4 course meals alot, but also need snack stuff, so I can't wait to try out Candy Beach.

Thanks everyone!! For those of you who got the candy, what kinda candy was in those machines? 2.99lb seems pretty reasonable, do they have a scale so you can weigh it as your going along? Glad to hear they have free bags of chips also, that sounds great for a snack while watching the aqua show!!

Thanks everyone!! For those of you who got the candy, what kinda candy was in those machines? 2.99lb seems pretty reasonable, do they have a scale so you can weigh it as your going along? Glad to hear they have free bags of chips also, that sounds great for a snack while watching the aqua show!!

They had alot of variety from jelly beans to gummies to zots!! I got the zots - I hadn't had those in years!!!!

Ooooo... I forgot about the Candy Store! But I will still bring my huge bag of M&M Peanut candy for munching in the cabin. :D I swear, M&Ms are worse than drugs...

-----------------------------

Sea ya!

Ron and Lee

Canton, Ga

Proud RCCL Platinum Member

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom,

in water there is bacteria." – Ben Franklin

We are proud Oasis Camel Cruiser – April 17, 2010

The Oasis Camels Website

Previous Cruises – 59 Days at Sea!

Carnival Mardis Gras - 3 Day Bahamas - April 1982

Carnival Destiny - 7 Days Western Carib. - April 1998

Princess Grand Princess - 7 Days Eastern Carib. - April 1999

Princess Sea Princess - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2000

Princess Grand Princess - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2002

RCCL Navigator of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2003

RCCL Mariner of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - April 2005

RCCL Freedom of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - 6/18 - 6/25/2006

RCCL Liberty of the Seas - 7 Days Eastern Carib. - 7/19 - 7/26/08

Planned Cruises

RCCL Oasis of the Seas – Our Friends Cruise - April 17, 2010

RCCL Allure of the Seas – Our Neighborhood Cruise - 2011

The BIG One - Southeast Asia 14 day – 2012?

Princess Cruises - The Med – 14 day – 2013?

There is a large variety of candy including many kinds of gummies and lots of "retro" types of candy. I did not buy any candy there, but I think the price was $2.99 per quarter pound, or $11.96 a pound. There are free donuts close by the candy store!

There is a large variety of candy including many kinds of gummies and lots of "retro" types of candy. I did not buy any candy there, but I think the price was $2.99 per quarter pound, or $11.96 a pound. There are free donuts close by the candy store!

that price sounds a lot more realistic; $2.99/lb sounded too good to be true lol

Yeah, 2.99lb did seem to good to be true. PineappleGal thanks for posting the pic of the candy!! I didnt see that pic on here anywhere, so thanks for sharing. I think I better try to stay away from the Candy Beach store or my sweeth tooth will get the better of me!!

I'm very excited about the donuts too, is there alot of variety?

There seemed to be 6-8 varieties of donuts all the time. I got hooked on the strawberry frosted with sprinkles. Yum!

Yes, lots of varieties of donuts were available. The strawberry frosted were fantastic, as were the chocolate. I also tried the key lime - YUM! They had free coffee available at the Donut Shop alon with other drinks to purchase.

Archived