La Quinta FLL - Not Recommended

OntCruise

I totally disagree with you about kc bbque. Have you never eaten at Arthur Bryants? The best and most authentic. Oklahoma joe's ok. Jack Stack bland. Also L.C's good.

Arthur Bryant's would be my primary example of overhyped KC barbecue. There's nothing authentic about it other than it's a dump. A president eats there once 30-some years ago and it gets national hype so people think it's good. It's not.

Looks like we scared the OP away.:D

Nope you didn't scare me away... I rarely check back to see if people have responded to my posts. I was surprised to see so many comments on such an old post.

I'll be the first one to admit that paying $154/night for this hotel was DUMB but I waited too long to book something, and this is all I could find that was relatively close to the airport and had a shuttle (we were travelling with 7 people). We are certainly not hotel snobs and I wasn't expecting the Ritz.. but I was expecting hot water and didn't have any in the sink!!

When we arrived home I emailed and called the manager to complain, and got absolutely no response. Live and learn. We'll be flying into FLL again next March and I'll be sure to book some where else.

Happy cruising!

Archived