We just booked.....

whatcruiseisnext

There is no bad time to visit Hawai'i. December is more likely to be rainy and maybe a few degrees cooler. September though is as nice as most times to visit. Tropical storms in Hawai'i rare though not unheard of. We were there last September and thoroughly enjoyed 2 weeks of great weather. Enjoy. Aloha.

Bad weather in Hawaii generally means 15 minutes of rain and 1/2 hour of clouds, followed by sun for the rest of the day. Seriously, weather is unpredictable anywhere, but we've never had any problems in Sept although we usually go in March and April (just personal preference).:)

Hawaii doesn't have hurricanes. So no worries there. We did have bad weather once in Hawaii but it was in March. We went for two weeks. It was cool, windy and cloudy. They were having a unusually wet and cool period. I think we had maybe two good sunny warm days during the whole time. We still had a good time. The other 20 times I have been to Hawaii during the Fall and Winter months the weather was fantastic. You will be fine.

Hawaii doesn't have hurricanes. So no worries there. We did have bad weather once in Hawaii but it was in March. We went for two weeks. It was cool, windy and cloudy. They were having a unusually wet and cool period. I think we had maybe two good sunny warm days during the whole time. We still had a good time. The other 20 times I have been to Hawaii during the Fall and Winter months the weather was fantastic. You will be fine.

Correctly, Hawaii doesn't have frequent hurricanes. They do happen, but not often. Tropical storms can affect the water and weather, just not to the same degree as with the Atlantic hurricane season.

We think fall is an ideal time to visit Hawaii.

beachchick

Correctly, Hawaii doesn't have frequent hurricanes. They do happen, but not often. Tropical storms can affect the water and weather, just not to the same degree as with the Atlantic hurricane season.

We think fall is an ideal time to visit Hawaii.

beachchick

Thank you, Pspercy and Beachchick, I totally forgot about Iniki. I can't believe I forgot. I was on Kauai a week after it happened. My old age must be kicking in. :eek:

Archived