Frice Drop on Freedom

once you are paid in full, you receive the funds from a price drop in onboard credit (money that you can spend onboard). if you get a price drop before you are paid in full, they just take the amount off of your balance that you owe for the cruise.

I booked this cruise in the last month. When had you last checked? I have not seen a price drop since I booked. Where did you see this price drop? Can I ask what catagory and which price you were able to drop? This would be huge for me as I have 4 cabins booked!

I have been watching this same date for about a month too, and I don't see the drop. The prices have been starting at 904., for a balcony for awhile. I went to the site and i can't find the drop. Please let me know....

Do they let you know or do you have to let them know you pad more???

When you see a price drop you have to ask for it. If you are lucky to receive an OBC from a price reductiona after final payment, on your Confirmation Invoice from RCI under the Booking Charges column will be a code........OBPP-OBC-ORC PRT and then the amount listed. This OBC is totally refundable in the event you do not use it all up and you can just go to Guest Relations to withdraw against your SeaPass account.

I booked this cruise in the last month. When had you last checked? I have not seen a price drop since I booked. Where did you see this price drop? Can I ask what catagory and which price you were able to drop? This would be huge for me as I have 4 cabins booked!

Not all cabin categories are reduced. Do a dummy booking, making sure you check off all the boxes on the bottom before continuing and then check different cabin categories.

Plus, since you booked in the last month the price you received might have been at a lower fare than the person who booked 6 months to a year ago.

I'm on this sailing too(i did the freedoms eastern route last aug 21). I was all excited about a price drop but the prices havent changed in the last few months. The OP mustve booked this cruise awhile back. Hey $900 for a mid center hump balcony isnt bad at all though :D

Archived