I- drive mco hotel

emily rose

We stay @ the caribe royale, great rooms, all new in every room, great food, the pool is fantastic. We also stay @ the crowne plaza north of the airport or the crowne plaza @ universal. The buena vista suites is next to the caribe as a sister property. Both are our choices for visiting friends from the north. The restaurant called Bahama Breeze is a must do & so is Texas de Brazil. Most "I drive " hotels are beat up from the convention crowds. The Rosen Shingle creek is simply pricey but the best if you can spend the money. always best regards, brifro

• 9 months later...

Hi, I have booked the Royale Caribe Resort through Royal Caribbean Cruise for my pre cruise hotel. I was wondering if the hotel has transfers from MCO to the hotel or if it is included in my transfers with Royal Caribbean Cruise ship? Does anyone know???? Also, what are the chances they will forget to pick us up at the hotel to transfer me to Port Carn. on cruise day?????:confused:

• 2 months later...
Hi, I have booked the Royale Caribe Resort through Royal Caribbean Cruise for my pre cruise hotel. I was wondering if the hotel has transfers from MCO to the hotel or if it is included in my transfers with Royal Caribbean Cruise ship? Does anyone know???? Also, what are the chances they will forget to pick us up at the hotel to transfer me to Port Carn. on cruise day?????:confused:

We are also booked at the Caribe - how did you get to your hotel? did everything work out okay? Hope you had a good cruise as well

We got Hyatt Place by the Convention Center on Hotwire last fall for our stay in April. $52/night plus tax. Free breakfast and internet.

Previous posters were right--tons of places, and if you want to save some money use Priceline or Hotwire. If you are planning on going to Universal a lot, you might want to be on I-drive north. if Seaworld is your thing, I-drive South!! For Disney, it doesn't really matter. Some hotels have free shuttles to Universal and Seaworld.

Good luck

ML

Archived