Tours with Carnival

phabric

I have been looking at Carnival's tours for Skagway. We have done railway tour and can not rent car due to being Canadian and can not take US car out of States.

Would be interested in any information for the following:

Best of Skagway

Klondike Summit Express

Liarville Gold Rush & Salmon Bake

or any other tour.

Thanks Budget Queen to the link to Southeast Tours. Carnival Spirit will only be in Skagway from 7am-3pm. The only tours that they offer for our time in port is the Skagway Sightseeing Tour for 2.5 hr or Chilkoot Hike & Float Tour for 4 hr. I think my wife would be nervous in a raft.

Have you done either of these tours? Is Southeast Tours in Skagway and Southeast Aviation in Ketchiken part of the same company.

Nope separate companies. With the short time- the rafting here is very scenic- no white water. If of interest this is a great biking town, and a good trail to Lower Dewey Lake or level walk back to the Gold Rush Cemetery- a good look at residential life along the way. Come back on Alaska Rd. walking past the airport and school. But if you didn't on your other trip- stop at the Park Service Visitor Center- loaded with free activites including free walking tours. http://www.nps.gov/klgo/schedule.htm

Of course you can do what I usually do- laundry. :)

Archived