Oasis on TV

Just did a search on the satellite for "Oasis" and found a match. Friday, March 19th on Science Channel at 10:00 eastern time. "Big, Bigger, Biggest", the engineering behind the Oasis of the Seas cruise liners. Set those DVR's.:)

Thanks for the heads up. Just set my DVR.

Just did a search on the satellite for "Oasis" and found a match. Friday, March 19th on Science Channel at 10:00 eastern time. "Big, Bigger, Biggest", the engineering behind the Oasis of the Seas cruise liners. Set those DVR's.:)

10am or pm?

As I am from the UK there is no way of me being able to watch this, and I am sure it will be some time before it is actually scheduled to be shown here (Freedom one was nearly 12 months after it was shown in USA).

Would anyone be willing to record it onto DVD for me, and post it to the UK. I am happy to cover all costs etc and can transfer money via Paypal.

Somebody was kind enough to do this for me last year when there was a program on the Mariner being shown, and I would LOVE to see this, esp as we are sailing in 8 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

As I am from the UK there is no way of me being able to watch this, and I am sure it will be some time before it is actually scheduled to be shown here (Freedom one was nearly 12 months after it was shown in USA).

Would anyone be willing to record it onto DVD for me, and post it to the UK. I am happy to cover all costs etc and can transfer money via Paypal.

Somebody was kind enough to do this for me last year when there was a program on the Mariner being shown, and I would LOVE to see this, esp as we are sailing in 8 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Hey UK I can't set my DVR that far ahead but when it comes on I will try to make a dvd for you and mail it out.

I have FIOS. The program description says it's about the Independence of the Seas, not the Oasis. Can anyone confirm that their TV services' program description for Friday March 19 at 10:00pm on the Science Channel is about the Oasis?

Harvey

Hey UK I can't set my DVR that far ahead but when it comes on I will try to make a dvd for you and mail it out.

Thank you ever so much. Really appreciate it. Please let me know how you get on, and what costs are involved in doing this for me.

Thanks again x

I have cable, not satellite and mine is showing the construction fo Japan's Otia Stadium :(

When I searched, I first saw that, too, but keep going. The Oasis is a little further down the list because it's not on until the following week.

I have FIOS. The program description says it's about the Independence of the Seas, not the Oasis. Can anyone confirm that their TV services' program description for Friday March 19 at 10:00pm on the Science Channel is about the Oasis?

Harvey

I have FIOS too and it also says Independence of the Seas. I hope that is a mistake.

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.15411.128040.37962.1

The channel's website says the following-

March 19 10:00pm EST

Big, Bigger, Biggest

Cruise Liner

TV-PG

We trace the engineering leaps that enable structures to evolve: Oasis of the Seas liner will be the world's largest passenger ship when it launches, complete with a moving bar that spans three decks and a Central Park complete with trees and lake.

I have AT&T uverse and it shows the same exact thing for that date/time.

That's weird ahhhhhhhhhh

Well I'm going to check the Science Channel on line and see whats up. My listing still shows Independance of the Seas.

Archived