02/27/2010 Freedom Eastern Caribbean Photo Review

Krissta

Krista I love your review! Makes me want to book one right now, but I think that'll be on hold til next year! Great review.....who all went with you? Friends? Family?

You'll be on one soon enough! God knows you deserve it!! :) We went with friends. It was great. Hectic, but great! :D

Great review. We did this on the Freedom last year and outstanding.

When we went to the baths we used a ferry service that included trucking us to the baths. Thought San Juan was a waste as we got in so late but overall great great cruise.

We did the Freedom again last month and went to Panama. Great cruise and great roll call.

Our CD was a temporary one named Felipe Cavuto and he was awful. His GF was on the ship for the week and paid more attention to her than his job.

We have had Ryan on another cruise and thought he was one of the better ones.

Yeah, the crew doesn't have very nice things to say about Felipe either!

Krista,

great review & fantastic pics - where did u find the cute gel window clings??? Never thought to do that!! How did u like the baths in BVI ???

I found the gel window clings at Target. They were in the clearance section at the end of last summer. :)

The Baths was awesome. Not to be missed. I wish the water was a bit calmer when we went, but it was so amazing.

You'll be on one soon enough! God knows you deserve it!! :) We went with friends. It was great. Hectic, but great! :D

Yes I do! As you can see on my signature, we do have one booked! YAY! :D My husband secretly booked this one, once again, and I'm a little excited, but also nervous/scared. I don't know why because I'm usually jumping for joy when we book cruises.:rolleyes: Maybe because we had to cancel ours so unexpectedly?

Yes I do! As you can see on my signature, we do have one booked! YAY! :D My husband secretly booked this one, once again, and I'm a little excited, but also nervous/scared. I don't know why because I'm usually jumping for joy when we book cruises.:rolleyes: Maybe because we had to cancel ours so unexpectedly?

Yeah, I'm sure that's nerve wracking, but it is bound to be all good this time around! :) And I see it's a BABYMOON! Woooo! :D

That night, we ate at the Sun King because we had to be back on the ship at 3:00.

It was an awesome experience, and the steak was SO GOOD. I haven't had steak in a long time, so I thoroughly enjoyed it.

We got dressed up early and went out on the Lido to hang out. we were walking back to the room when I saw it: OMG THERE'S THE MONKEY HEAD!!!!! Now, you must understand... I was asking the bar servers every freeking day if they had monkey heads. They would all reply the same: "Tomorrow." Welp, today was that "tomorrow!"

IMG_3276.jpg

Jeff got one too. (But mine is *way* cuter.)

IMG_3280.jpg

Some pics from the steak house. (I would have taken more, but I didn't want to be super-touristy. It's supposed to be romantic!!!)

Jeff fighting to get the sword.

IMG_3283.jpg

Our deserts:

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

Mine, the first pic, was ok. I wouldn't get it again. Supposedly Jeff's was amazing.

I'm LMAO Jeff what's up with the stylish Boots with the suit..... Kenneth Cole eat ya heart out!!:D

Archived