Anyone ever experienced the 'Brig'?

RossTheBoss

Like jetskier, I was down the hall from a couple that got confined to their cabin. It was on our Victory cruise last year. The couple had been fighting all week. The lady was always trashed and I think her boyfriend was done with her. The last day they got into a huge fight and their neighbors got concerned and called security. They came and searched their room and piled everything in the doorway and out into the hall. From then on they had a security guard sitting in a plastic chair outside their door until the ship docked the next day. They had ordered room service and the tray was in the hall outside the door. At one point we walked by and the lady was on all fours eating chips off the carpet. The security guard was just staring at her.

The next day we saw her in the San Juan airport. She sat down at the bar next to us and proceeded to pound two jumbo margaritas while talking on her cell phone. She was telling someone about how mean her boyfriend was, how he dumped her and told her he didn't want to see her again and left her at the airport. :rolleyes:

Anyone know why the brig is not part of the Behind the Scene Tour? I'd love to see it... (from the outside!!!)

It was on my tour on the Triumph but not on my tour on the Fantasy. I guess it depends on the ship.

Dave

What is the recommended tip for a guard?

Also, can it be adjusted either up or down?

Are young detainees expected to tip the full share?

laughing so hard i cant stop crying!!!! :)

What is the recommended tip for a guard?

Also, can it be adjusted either up or down?

Are young detainees expected to tip the full share?

Do they let you keep your S&S card in the Brig? You know, in case a tray of Yellow Birds happens to pass through (they're everywhere!).

Archived