Yoga & Princess Cays

BalconyGal

Hi all,

I was wondering if the price for the yoga classes were still $10 or if they had increased? Also are the classes only bright and early in the morning? Do you have to sign up for them early in the cruise to guarantee your spot? And finally does anyone know anything about yoga classes on the beach at princess cays?

Thank you so much!

Hi all,

I was wondering if the price for the yoga classes were still $10 or if they had increased? Also are the classes only bright and early in the morning? Do you have to sign up for them early in the cruise to guarantee your spot? And finally does anyone know anything about yoga classes on the beach at princess cays?

Thank you so much!

I thought the classes went up to $12 unless you bought a package. Can't speak on the time of the yoga classes cause I haven't done them in almost a year.

In January we were at PC twice and they didn't have yoga then.

The Yoga classes are $12 each or $30 for 3. You should sign up on the first day since the list fill up quickly - although that varies enormously each cruise. Timing is at the whim of the personal trainer but generally I have found yoga to take place in the late afternoon (4ish)

Hi all,

Thank you so much!

I have taken all the yoga and pilates classes on my last 8 Princess cruises and more recently have added the spin class. I think it works out to $10 each if you buy a package. You can actually negotiate a bit with the personal trainer. For example, they will offer a pretty good deal if you sign up for all three classes, but will also negotiate a price if you just want yoga and pilates. Yoga is usually at 9:00 am on the sea days following the free stretch or ab classes. Pilates usually in the afternoon. I usually search out the personal trainer and sign up as soon as I board. Whether the classes fill up kind of depends on the time and place of the cruise. A Caribbean/Mexican Riviera will fill up fast. A Transatlantic will only have a few. Sorry, but I don't know about Princess Cays.

It was several years ago but we took a yoga class on Princess Cays. It was a mixed levels class and it was wonderful. But then again, we were doing yoga in the morning, in the sun, on a beach ... so how bad could that be! :D

Have a great cruise and a great weekend

It was several years ago but we took a yoga class on Princess Cays. It was a mixed levels class and it was wonderful. But then again, we were doing yoga in the morning, in the sun, on a beach ... so how bad could that be! :D

Have a great cruise and a great weekend

Probably no worse than doing it on a flat calm sunny summers day on the bow of the QM2 as she entered Bar Harbor in the early morning - delirium! :)

Archived