Hot Milk?

AlaskaGolden

What are the options to get Hot Milk while on board a Princess ship? :confused: Would prefer not to pay for it. I've never seen this posted, and searching didn't result in anything. :(

Basically, it is for a drink my friend has every morning for breakfast: about 80% hot milk and 20% hot decaf coffee (hopefully the ship's free coffee will be fine for this concoction! :))

What are the options to get Hot Milk while on board a Princess ship? :confused: Would prefer not to pay for it. I've never seen this posted, and searching didn't result in anything. :( ...quote]

The dinning room when serving breakfast will supply hot milk for cerials so there should be no problem obtaining it there. I don't recall seeing it listed on the roomservice card nor seeing it available at the Horizon Court

Thank you for all the responses. We'll try room service first (especially on port days :)). If that doesn't work out, we'll order it in the dining room. I was really hoping there was some option I wasn't aware of from the Horizon Food Court where I'd prefer to have breakfast. It's so much faster than the dining room, and the food and drinks for me there are just fine.

What are the options to get Hot Milk while on board a Princess ship? :confused: Would prefer not to pay for it. I've never seen this posted, and searching didn't result in anything. :(

Basically, it is for a drink my friend has every morning for breakfast: about 80% hot milk and 20% hot decaf coffee (hopefully the ship's free coffee will be fine for this concoction! :))

Your question has made me try to remember... does Princess offer free decaf? Anyone recall? Perhaps in an instant-coffee form?

In the Horizon Court, I would try asking one of the workers behind the counter if it's available. We've found them to be quite accommodating with getting things not actually put out at the time.

Good luck and Shalom. Andy.

Archived