Seattle Marriott to NCL Port

globalhoneymooning

We're thinking of staying at the Marriott which claims to be across from Pier 66, which i believe is where NCL sails from. Is it feasible to walk to the port from this hotel or would we need to take a taxi?

The hotel's bellmen will take your luggage across the street for you. All you need do is walk across.

We wheeled our own luggage across the street to the ship. I'm pretty sure I didn't even breathe hard. :)

That Marriott is lovely, and we had some great service. It's in walking distance to all the cool stuff in Seattle. You can't go wrong.

I woke up really early (like 5:30 a.m) and went out on the room balcony...was surprised to see our ship pulling in and docking. Later that morning before we checked out and boarded, we walked over and watched them loading the stores on the ship (NCL Star) for our trip. It was great fun.

Have a super trip.

We are staying at the Marriott for our cruise in May. We went up to Seattle last weekend to check out how close the hotel is to the pier. You walk out the front door, across the street and it is about half a block away. Very excited. Wanted to make sure we could walk to the ship without having to get a cab or something of that nature. We walked around the hotel when we were there, checking out the restaurant and things. Looks very nice and inviting.

Thanks for all the great info. While this Marriott property is more money than others in Seattle, I think it's worth it to be that close to the dock and other attractions plus with 2 small kids I'm hoping not to have to bring carseats cross-country for this trip.

I'll need to figure out how to get to the hotel from the airport... shuttle bus, NCL transfers, etc without having car seats.

Archived