Enchantment of Seas - Storage question?

My husband and I will be on EOS on May 1st and now that the cruise is less than 7 weeks away I am really getting excited and starting to prepare my packing list - which brings me to my question. How much storage is there in the bathroom? - we are in a D1 balcony. Does anyone have pictures of the room, closet and bathroom?

Thanks!

Ok - I have one of those over the door shoe bags that I have taken on 3 cruises and have never used. Since Enchantment is an older ship, I was wondering if the bathroom is really tiny (like the one we had on Monarch of the Seas). Our other 2 cruises were with Holland America and the bathrooms were spacious with a tub and plenty of storage.

Thanks

The bathroom is tiny, but there should be some shelves behind the mirrors.....we've never need the "over the door" thing, as all of my make-up and such stays in the cabin, on the vanity!

No tub in anything but JS's and above.

Hey Bell!

We'll be on that cruise also. Why don't you join our roll call? It's not very active but hopefully it will pick up. I can't answer your question since I've only been on the bigger ships. I do know Enchantment is going in for dry dock for 11 days before our cruise. I don't know what they'll be doing with her.

Archived