Summer 2011?

MustardStation

Does anyone know when the full deployment schedule for Summer 2011 will be up? I'm looking to book something for my friends and I to the Caribbean (most likely Eastern), but so far all that's up is out of Florida. This is always a possibility, but since we're in much closer proximity to New York, and 2 of us are familiar with the port, I'd rather do that and possibly save some $$! We're broke college kids, and we'll all be 21 next summer...so why not!

Anyway, if anyone knows when everything will be out, it would be much appreciated...I've never had to look so far in advance before! My family tends to book anywhere from three months to two weeks prior to sailing! :)

Does anyone know when the full deployment schedule for Summer 2011 will be up? I'm looking to book something for my friends and I to the Caribbean (most likely Eastern), but so far all that's up is out of Florida. This is always a possibility, but since we're in much closer proximity to New York, and 2 of us are familiar with the port, I'd rather do that and possibly save some $$! We're broke college kids, and we'll all be 21 next summer...so why not!

Anyway, if anyone knows when everything will be out, it would be much appreciated...I've never had to look so far in advance before! My family tends to book anywhere from three months to two weeks prior to sailing! :)

They tend to post them a ship or two at a time. A lot of them are already out.

Be patient, yours should be out soon. Usually by April or May the following year's will be posted. It may take a little longer if they plan to move some ships around.

You should see the new schedules for 2011 around April 17th. Or mid April 2010. Hope this helps.

what makes you think this??

Just curious. My PVP told me Galveston would be out by April 1st they told her ... if so they better hurry.

Do you have a actual source or just guessing?? (sorry but everyone would like to know release dates) not doubting you, just wondering why you picked these dates.

Princess just sent me their European schedule for 2011....and the Magic's European schedule for 2011 is out....so perhaps the rest are not far behind.

We are trying to decide between the Magic in June 2011 or a Princess Ship June 2011.

Unfortunately, the Magic is going places we have already been and the Princess Ship is headed to the British Isles which is where we have wanted to go for years.....

New York is a seasonal sailing home port. Carnival only sails from there in the summer (northbound) and a couple of sailings to Bermuda/Bahamas.

I know the cruises out of NYC are limited, but I usually see NYC earlier than March. Just eager I guess, I'm looking to cruise July 4th week out of NYC. Not sure if it will be Caribbean or New England.

Dorene

Archived