Carnival Meet and Mingle

GranthamMommy

I might try to organize a meet and mingle with the open bar for my roll call. Can anyone tell me if frozen drinks/dod's are included or top shelf liquor, or is it all well drinks.

Thanks in advance.

Just noticed my countdown clock is going to double digits tomorrow. Not time for the happy dance, but time to start shopping for some new clothes!

I might try to organize a meet and mingle with the open bar for my roll call. Can anyone tell me if frozen drinks/dod's are included or top shelf liquor, or is it all well drinks.

Thanks in advance.

Just noticed my countdown clock is going to double digits tomorrow. Not time for the happy dance, but time to start shopping for some new clothes!

Yes you can get DODs, but good luck with that.Just getting the people to a M&G is tough never mind wanting them to fork out the money.

Steve

I'm not sure I want to deal with the money. However three families will give us the minimum number of 20, so I'm not too worried. If I can get 2 dod's, then the 11.44 is definitely worth it.

This evening I read on another thread thet they may be stopping this type of event. So....we'll see what transpires and how much interest I have from the others on roll call.

When people pay in advance will sure come.

Have it in a private room such as piano bar and you can drink as much as you want with a few for the road if you wish.

they were coming out faster than we could drink em.

• 5 years later...
They have difference packages available I can send them to you

This thread is over 5 years old. I'm sure they have probably already sailed.

Don't worry. There are a lot of people that find threads on a google search and don't notice the date the thread was originally made.