Question for any 1/15 Diamond cruiser

PLHag

Welcome back. Hope you had a good trip. I'm on the 1/29 Diamond and would like to know who the current CD is. I'd also like to know if you could name any of the comedian headliners onboard your cruise. Specifically, do you know if Lorenzo Clark performed? Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I was on the 1/15 to 1/22 Diamond sailing. Our cruise director was Trevor Bradford. I believe he stated this was only his 3rd week aboard the Diamond.

There were a few comedians on board. I remember Lorenzo Clark did perform in Explorer's Lounge on Thursday. The comedy headliner was Kevin Jordan. "Rollin'" Jay Moore and Don Ware were also other comedians on board.

I do have all the Patters. If there is anything else you want me to check just let me know. It was a great cruise.

Johnna

I was on that cruise as well and I can tell you that Lorenzo Clark was not onboard. I don't remember his name from our cruise and I looked him up in the patters I had and he wasn't there. I am missing two patters though so it is possible that he could have been there, but I am 99% sure he wasn't on board. Sorry! I hope you enjoy the other entertainment!

Archived