OJ..is it real or is it 'tang'?

I guess you'll have to try it to find out...

Is it real orange juice or is it orange flavoured drink crystals?

I presume it is not fresh squeezed, but even reconstituted frozen OJ is better than tang.

It's real OJ from concentrate, just like most OJ in cartons is....or the frozen kind you mix up....I do think they add more water than recommended!

It is NOT Tang!

I don't mind concentrate...as long as the mix is right! Don't care for the pulp, so "fresh squeezed" isn't for me, and it's almost always bitter, anyway!

Eeeeek!

I was wondering if I can bring my Jack Lalanne power juicer on board the ship and can I take oranges from the buffet and make my own orange juice? Should I pack my juicer or bring it in my carry on? Is there a dishwasher near my stateroom where I can wash my Jack Lalanne power juicer? :D

Is it real orange juice or is it orange flavoured drink crystals?

I presume it is not fresh squeezed, but even reconstituted frozen OJ is better than tang.

It is not worthy to be called OJ. For past few years it is awful.

Have had it in DR, Lido deck and room serv ice and it sucks no matter where you get it.

The pineapple juice though is excellent so have given up on OJ with Carnival.

It's not Tang, but it's not fresh squeezed.

You can buy freshed squeezed OJ on some lines. Not sure if CCL is doing that yet. I don't think I've actually had fresh squeezed juice, even at home, short of eating an orange.

( I hope this works, as I'm having to totally guess where the correct buttons are ) :confused:

Here is a link for the company (Vitality) who provides the juices and dispensers onboard Carnival Cruise Lines. With a few extra clicks you can probably find all the info, including nutrition details, for the juices.

Last cruise I got tired of the free drinks (IMO the tea is far worse then the juice). So I said screw it and got a soda card. Diet Coke for me, morning, noon, and night. I think by breakfast was over I had drunk 4 glasses. Never leave home without the soda card and all your worries are answered.

Eeeeek!

I was wondering if I can bring my Jack Lalanne power juicer on board the ship and can I take oranges from the buffet and make my own orange juice? Should I pack my juicer or bring it in my carry on? Is there a dishwasher near my stateroom where I can wash my Jack Lalanne power juicer? :D

Ha ha ha don't forget your coffee maker and crock pot!! LOL:p

Eeeeek!

Just bring a hand juicer like this. It's lighter than Lalanne's juicer.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/234286397/Hand_Citrus_Juicer/showimage.html

Archived